Not a day goes by where Natalie and I don't talk about how grateful and blown away we are by all of you. We are endlessly grateful for your support, strength and love. Thank you so much. We love you.
I wanted to go to Facebook to see what all of you were grateful for this year. Here's what some of you had to say:
- "Immeasurably thankful for finding the love, support and friendship I have found in the crybaby club. 💕 you ladies have changed my life...and thankful for mental health support."-Michelle Page
- "I'm thankful for my friends and family that support me and love me. And I'm deeply thankful for finding this group that is full of love,support, and friendship!"-Becca Foley
- "This group and all the amazing ladies I've connected with over the past few months. Also, my mom's turkey, yams and stuffing."-Erica Feliciano
- "For finding people who take sensitivities seriously! Respecting other people's journeys is so important. Yay for the Crybaby Club! And I know this is random...but I'm just so darn glad horses exist"-Monica Dilworth
- "I'm thankful for all the people who are sensitive and understanding about my little eccentricities. Thankful that my parents are patient with me and supported me even though I took an extra year just to finish university. Thankful that I strayed upon this club when I did, and thankful that I've made so many great friends through it. SUPER THANKFUL FOR GETTING HAPPY MAIL RIGHT WHEN I NEED IT, EVERY TIME." -Rhea Smith
- " I am thankful for the growth I've experienced this past year! I've learned to take care of myself emotionally through therapy and through surrounding myself with lovely and supportive people like all of you." -Haley Littlefield
- "I'm thankful for my mum. She always looks after me when I can't adult and checks on me. She's just the best."-Tori Mounsey
- " I'm thankful to finally be home for the holidays! I haven't been here for any of them in two years and now everything is the best because I'm back!"-Cat Richardson
- "Being with my son every day and getting to spend the holidays with my family for the first time in 9 years!"-Alyssa Paxson
And a list of what we're thankful for would not be complete without an ADORABLE DOG:
- "For this nugget, who has saved my life over this past year." -Alexa Christian
What are you thankful for this year? Tell us below!