On this International Day of Women, we stand in solidarity with all women who are participating in #ADayWithoutAWoman and with women all around the world.
Striking today is a privilege not all women have, and we support all women whether you strike or not. As women, it is continuously important that we lift each other up and stand up for respect, equality and the right to make our own choices in regards to our bodies and all aspects of our lives.
Here at The Crybaby Club, it is always important for us to support women's choices and decisions in our community and provide a place where women feel comfortable expressing their true selves--something that should always be celebrated.
Today, we want to celebrate this day and show solidarity by celebrating some of our favorite women-owned businesses and creatives doing incredible things to make this world a better place. Let's always live intentionally and lift each other up every day.
Here are some women we want to celebrate today:
- HerStory Blog: This blog showcases women's stories from all across the world that don't often get told. They bring light to issues that aren't discussed and create a safe place for women everywhere
- ThriftBox: Our girl, Lauren makes the sweetest products and always shows support for her fellow lady creatives.
- The Bee and The Fox: In the t-shirt world, this company is a great showcase of always creating awesome lady-power shirts. A portion of all orders made today will be donated to The American Association of University women.
- Noor Unnahar: You-tuber and blogger, Noor is always sending messages of strength and support towards women everywhere. Check out her Instagram today for a gorgeous spoken-word piece.
- Gulush Threads: First thing's first, you need to check out Kristen's gorgeous website and then stay to appreciate her exquisite embroidery.
- Ann Shen: THE Ann Danger has a new FACEBOOK STICKER PACK that just came out. Seriously, It's incredible. Get it.
- Call Your Girlfriend: Aminatou and Ann are the epitome of what it means to be badass women supporting other women. Their podcast never fails to make you feel like you can take on the world every week.
- Band.o : This company has always been a huge inspiration for us and continues to be every day. From the hilarious CEO Jen Gotch (who we desperately want to be besties with) to their always empowering messages in their products, they are always spreading positivity and joy.
Do you own a business or know of any awesome lady-run small businesses? Tell us below in the comments!!!